is really not a nice feeling. Honey and me hide in bed to get rid of this fucking flue.
Well I am not able to sleep and stayed up with headaches in front of the computer, checking some sites and found a lot of interesting stuff to write about.
Unlike to my sweety I am maybe too stupid to fall asleep right away >_<".
I have bought some new clothes from the fleamarket and I am so in love with my 2 new pullovers. I think I am going to wear one of them tonight at Jam Session.
Though we had to cancel the dinner-appointment with Anna & Verena unfortunately, we still have the intention to go there tonight.
My drinking mood is actually like Zero and I am also quite surprised that I don't have a problem with non-smoking at the moment. There's not even a need to do it.
I am getting better ^^.
We spent such a nice friday-evening with Annika I am already pro for some more of those.
And I am happy that we found someone we really get along with :) Quite hard to find here.
And also thursday was a really good day, cos we started walking again and invited Nora to join us therefore. After 1 and a half hour of running around in circles and our incapability to find straight back we went eventually to sauna and had a short bath in our swimming-pool in the basement :)
More of those weeks, please =D
Well I am not able to sleep and stayed up with headaches in front of the computer, checking some sites and found a lot of interesting stuff to write about.
Unlike to my sweety I am maybe too stupid to fall asleep right away >_<".
I have bought some new clothes from the fleamarket and I am so in love with my 2 new pullovers. I think I am going to wear one of them tonight at Jam Session.
Though we had to cancel the dinner-appointment with Anna & Verena unfortunately, we still have the intention to go there tonight.
My drinking mood is actually like Zero and I am also quite surprised that I don't have a problem with non-smoking at the moment. There's not even a need to do it.
I am getting better ^^.
We spent such a nice friday-evening with Annika I am already pro for some more of those.
And I am happy that we found someone we really get along with :) Quite hard to find here.
And also thursday was a really good day, cos we started walking again and invited Nora to join us therefore. After 1 and a half hour of running around in circles and our incapability to find straight back we went eventually to sauna and had a short bath in our swimming-pool in the basement :)
More of those weeks, please =D

na komm, lass uns noch so weeks machen.
ReplyDeleteaber erst mal sitzt du grad in der uni und ich muss warten -.- wein. heul. jammer.
naja nächste woche muss ich ja auch wieder, da ist das was anderes. aber heut ist blöd. ich hab hunger und mag nicht ohne dich frühstücken -.-
glaub ich muss mich mal fertig machen, sonst komm ich zu spät zu dir :)