Though I cried a lot during the last time now here is my first step to keep on moving. ^^
I have an appointment with a guy.
It is not possible to remain the feelings for the other any longer so I have to go out, discover the world and find new friends. :)
I am not sure where this leads to but I am fine with anything as long as it keeps someone away. I don't want my thoughts to lead back all the time.
It is simply annoying and doesn't do anything to move on. And a frozen state is the worst thing I could imagine. I am stucked too long in that and really need to figure out some new path.
So I am going to meet XY this week. Let's see what we are doing. I thought about some picnick at the park but actually it looks too much like a date...actually.
I am excited ^___^ and a bit nervous- it is always like that when I am going to get to know new people. And I really like him, as far as you can draw out from first impression. :)
I have an appointment with a guy.
It is not possible to remain the feelings for the other any longer so I have to go out, discover the world and find new friends. :)
I am not sure where this leads to but I am fine with anything as long as it keeps someone away. I don't want my thoughts to lead back all the time.
It is simply annoying and doesn't do anything to move on. And a frozen state is the worst thing I could imagine. I am stucked too long in that and really need to figure out some new path.
So I am going to meet XY this week. Let's see what we are doing. I thought about some picnick at the park but actually it looks too much like a date...actually.
I am excited ^___^ and a bit nervous- it is always like that when I am going to get to know new people. And I really like him, as far as you can draw out from first impression. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment