I just found this and so I have to translate it I guess ^___^"
(the fat-printed is my answer)
1. Plans and appointments is impossible to realize if you have finnish friends .
2. I am happy when things go my way.
3. The last drink I had was a cold Bacardi-Coke. .
4. One of the most practical things in my life is that I like boys and girls :D
5. I like mushrooms on my pizza.
6. Dear March, of this year - you have been the best month so far ♥
7. When it comes to the weekend, this evening I am looking forward to cleaning, washing and hopefully finding a flat, tomorrow I've planned to chill and on sunday I want to cook for honey or bake a cake♥
Thanks for the attention ^_______^
(the fat-printed is my answer)
1. Plans and appointments is impossible to realize if you have finnish friends .
2. I am happy when things go my way.
3. The last drink I had was a cold Bacardi-Coke. .
4. One of the most practical things in my life is that I like boys and girls :D
5. I like mushrooms on my pizza.
6. Dear March, of this year - you have been the best month so far ♥
7. When it comes to the weekend, this evening I am looking forward to cleaning, washing and hopefully finding a flat, tomorrow I've planned to chill and on sunday I want to cook for honey or bake a cake♥
Thanks for the attention ^_______^


No comments:
Post a Comment